Winners abound at Mind Games 2015
- May 4, 2015
There were a lot of winners at this year’s Mind Games® event, hosted by San Diego Area Mensa. Besides the 325 judges who spent 44 non-stop hours playing, five of the 60 competing games emerged with the right to sport the Mensa Select® seal:
- Castles of Mad King Ludwig from Bezier Games, Inc.
- Dragonwood from Gamewright
- Lanterns: The Harvest Festival from Renegade Game Studios and Foxtrot Games
- Letter Tycoon from Ad Magic/Breaking Games
- Trekking the National Parks from Bink Ink, LLC
"We are so pleased that game manufacturers from around the globe find value with our feedback and our Mensa Select designation," said Chief Judge Greg Webster. "I can’t wait to see what awesome new titles will compete in 2016!"
Next year’s Mind Games will be hosted by the Chicago Area Mensa. Find out more at mindgames.us.mensa.org.