MENSA MEMBERS RANK THEIR TOP 10 AMUSEMENT PARKS
- Mar 7, 2014
For more information, email email@example.com
or call 817-607-0060 ext. 5542.
Arlington, Texas (3/7/14) — Just in time for spring break, American Mensa has selected the top 10 amusement parks in the country. Mickey Mouse and friends lead the top of the survey. Walt Disney World was chosen as the No. 1 park for several reasons including “…some of the best rides, most interesting technology, great displays, learning opportunities, color and excitement of all time,” and one member even remarked that the landscaping “…never (had) a blade of grass out of place.”
Here are the top 10 amusement parks as selected by Mensa members:
- Walt Disney World (Orlando, Fla.)
- Disneyland (Anaheim, Calif.)
- Universal Studios Hollywood (California)
- Adventureland Park (Altoona, Iowa)
- Cedar Point (Sandusky, Ohio)
- Carousel Gardens (New Orleans, La.)
- Hersheypark (Hershey, Penn.)
- SeaWorld San Diego (California)
- SeaWorld Orlando (Florida)
- Carowinds (Charlotte, N. C.)
Participating Mensa members chose their top 10 from a list of 30 amusement parks. To view the full infographic, visit us.mensa.org/topten.
American Mensa is an organization open to anyone who scores in the top 2 percent on an accepted, standardized intelligence test. Mensa has more than 56,000 members in the United States and more than 110,000 members globally. For more information about Mensa, visit us.mensa.org/join or call (800) 66-MENSA.
# # #